The Death Valley VIP Experience
Thousands of Clemson die-hards take the field after every game as fans, but only a select few will ever step on the field like a player. With the Death Valley VIP Experience, you can.
Get ready for an unforgettable day in Death Valley. Feel the electricity of Howard’s Rock – the adrenaline of running down the Hill – the thrill of your kick going through the uprights – and the rush from seeing your face and name on the scoreboard.
It all goes down on Friday, March 24th, 2023. Be one of the few fans to get this close to where the Tigers play – here’s what your day will look like:
The Death Valley VIP Experience Itinerary:
- VIP tour of Memorial Stadium and Clemson’s state-of-the-art facilities.
- Get your picture taken at Howard’s Rock and discover the story behind the most mystical place on campus.
- You and your guest run down the Clemson “Hill” one at a time with a photo opp to capture the moment.
- Get additional photos of you and your guest on the field.
- Hear your name announced and see it lit up on the scoreboard + kick a field goal. (You get one shot, so start practicing!)
There are only 20 spots available, so act now to claim your exclusive spot!